Are most body parts to become stuck in a rut with your chest? Flat bench, Incline, decline and flyes. A same thing again and again and likely on Mondays, as well. Get your head out of your butt and go ahead to get the job done with chest day monday workout.
We are going to give you a pack of workouts that you can do and can tie and match them so no two exercises are that weeks separated. How you pick to do that is your subject to determination, so try with open mind for new impression.
Best Workout For Chest Day Monday
Some newcomer like better to start with flat bench but incline can be tougher move of the two and it’s best to hit it when you’re at full power.
- incline bench barbel press
- Then: Incline Bench Barbell Presses
- Lie back on an incline bench. Using a medium-width grip (a grip that creates a 90-degree angle in the middle of the movement between the forearms and the upper arms), lift the bar from the rack and hold it straight over you with your arms locked. This will be your starting position.
- Also: Incline Alternating Dumbbell Presses
- Hammer Strength Incline Presses
- Flat Bench Barbell Presses
- The bench press is definitely the most popular chest exercise and a staple of almost every chest workout. The problem is, that lots of guys can’t do them without pain. Whether it be pain in the shoulders, wrists or elbows, the bench press exercise can wreak havoc on those joints of yours unless you are careful.
- Then: Flat Alternating Dumbbell Presses
- Also: Flat Hammer Strength Presses
- Decline Barbell Bench Presses
- Standing Decline Dumbbell Raises/Flyes
- Standing Cable Decline Dumbbell Raises/Flyes
- Chest Pullovers
- Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes
- Pec Dec
- Cable Crossovers